We manage incoming/outgoing documents, as well as internal correspondence in a digital environment using simple workflows. OpenText ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is used as the infrastructure, Product features:
- Using the infrastructure of corporate content management system, correspondence management fully complies with and is approved by TS 13298 standards.
- The Correspondence Management solution enables you to manage your internal and external (incoming/outgoing) correspondence. The correspondence solution allows for the electronic follow-up of the entire flow of documents and the approval of documents with the safe e-Signature. Documents with completed approval process are stored in a corporate content management tool until the expiry of the retention period.
The CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Actions) solution has the following features: OpenText ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is used as the infrastructure, The features of this solution include:
- Dashboard for the Follow-up of Corrective and Preventive Actions
- CAPA Acceptance and Operation Process
- Information Mechanisms
- Processing of Temporary / Final Solutions
- Root Cause / Solution Follow-up
- CAPA Evaluation
Quality Documentation Management
Quality Document Management has the following features: OpenText ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is used as the infrastructure.
Work / Collaboration Area for the Creation of Quality Documents
- Creation of / contribution to document types by authorization
- Intelligent Template Use
- Reservation / Setback Mechanism
- Attachment of specified tags to the document
- Linear and hierarchical versioning
- Holding together all related content components
- Document Creation / Revision / Universal Change / Cancellation Processes
- Creation of Approval Templates
- Initiation of Variable Approval Flows Using Approval Templates
- Feedback Feature
- Distribution Processes for the Created Document
- Distribution Levels / Warning Mechanisms by Level
- "Uncontrolled Copy" Filigree on Electronic Copies / Controlled Copy Restriction
- Identification of User Authorized to Receive Physical Copy
- Physical Copy Request / Disposal Request Processes
- Controlled / Uncontrolled Copy Reporting
- Quality Standards
- Quality Standards
- Work Processes
- Authority / Responsibility Matrices
- Maintenance of relations of documents and CAPAs with definitions/guidance/initiation of automatic process flows
Quality Document House
- Access to Documents by Company / Class / Type
- Tag-based Search (e.g., Standard / Process / Keyword)
- Follow-up of Cancellations and Older Versions by Authority
- Access by Mobile Solution
These processes not only gain prominence in terms of information and document security processes for companies but are also made obligatory by legal regulations. Information and document security is of special significance for documents in the government and public archives, as well as current documents created by government and public agencies.
Complying with the countrywide TSE 13298 Electronic Records Management Standards, the OpenText Records Management solution can manage processes and regulations related to a document in its electronic format in EBYS under the required security conditions even after the document scanned into the system has already been sent to the physical archives.
The Records Management solution offers the following features: OpenText ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is used as the infrastructure,
- The processes from information to official document can be managed,
- Documents may be sorted within the system, by companies' own standard file plans,
- The retention and disposal periods of documents are manageable,
- Document versioning
- Documents can be signed electronically,
- Incoming / outgoing documents or quality management processes may be designed and managed through scanned documents,
- The positioning of the scanned document in the archives in physical format (location, facilities, cabinet, shelf number and so on) may be controlled via the system,
- The Physical Object Management component allows for cross-referencing of an archived real document with its electronic format within the system to manage them in parallel.
The Dataroom is a virtual environment in which companies may disclose and share some corporate data and information to/with other companies in a controlled and safe manner during mergers and acquisitions.
Dataroom is an online virtual information store used for inquiry, storage, and document distribution. Its main function is to facilitate due diligence. Virtual Dataroom solutions now replace traditional physical environments for reasons of cost, efficiency, and security.
The Dataroom solution by DDI Teknoloji is a measurable application which may operate on a content management system. It provides a platform to bring together end users, user representatives, and related units of the relevant company in an efficient manner for collaboration. It ensures full confidentiality and privacy for information and individuals. It is web-based. It is easy to use. It can be customized to the company's requirements and needs in a flexible manner.
Distributed Intelligent Scanning
Distributed Intelligent Scanning
It allows for the performance and centralized management of web-based distributed scanning.
It allows for sorting, classification, and content capturing in a quick and correct manner using data obtained from paper documents and digital images through OCR technology. It is possible to get the most effective solution through the integrated configuration with existing systems such as document archiving, Work Processes, and ERP.
It automatizes classification operations with intelligent algorithms at a high success rate and thus minimizes operational errors. It significantly increases processing times to minimize total labor costs.
It allows for the monitoring of completed work via reporting module and facilitates decision-making when required.
Document Processing Solution
Document Processing Solution
The Document Processing Solution is a citizen/customer welcoming platform. It covers the office infrastructure setup for public institutions and organizations (e.g., municipalities) or private companies, as well as the recruitment and training of dedicated personnel. OpenText ECM Suite is used as infrastructure.
When a document or record review request is received by the Document Processing Solution Center from a citizen, the Solution Center executive accesses the relevant documents in a simple, easy, reliable and quick manner to make these documents available to citizen on the intelligent display directly allocated to him/her. Following the review of the document by the citizen for a defined period, the document is automatically closed to review services.
DDI Teknoloji e-Archiving Solution
DDI Teknoloji offers a high-quality e-Archiving solution in full compliance with the e-Archiving application by the Revenue Administration. This software solution fully supports e-Invoice and e-Book applications by the Revenue Administration and allows for the safe electronic archiving of related digital documents. The solution supports internally the necessary e-Signature and financial seal functions. This solution allows for a high content compression rate and ensures high efficiency in data storage. The solution uses OpenText Content Suite platform–a leader worldwide and in its own area of activity–as infrastructure. DDI Teknoloji EBYS (Electronic Document Management System) adapted by DDI Teknoloji and certified by TS 13298 is offered on this platform.
Advantages of DDI Teknoloji
Within the context of e-Archiving, DDI Teknoloji offers a reliable, measurable, and 24/7 operable solution that fully meets the requirements of the Revenue Administration and relies on leading worldwide technologies. Together with its business partners, DDI Teknoloji supports its easy-to-use and adaptable e-Archiving solution that fully meets companies' requirements and is integrated with ERP systems, through high-quality professional services.
Fibabanka Success Story